Montys Health Condition - Update

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !
Re: Monty's Health Condition - Update

Monty You me and Sandman can start the "swing n wheeze club". I got mine from CHF, bad heart valve, that I won't let the docs open me up to replace. they wanna use a pigs valve but no way, not in me, I'm stayin Kosher. ;D They tell me they got some bionic thingy but My doc says it's not as good as a pigs. I tell him I don't care which is better. Surgery=hospital stay. Hospital stay=death. I'll just keep on wheezin n swingin.

OP
OP
Monty

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

My doctor said I'd live forever if I don't die. He's such a wise man. He's trying to kill me I'm sure of that. I just had ten dozen needles stuck into my flesh and the vampires drained about a pint of blood to find out I am OK. Oh, and the doctor told an old drunk that he would die if he didn't stop drinking. He didn't stop drinking because he said there were more old drunks than there were old doctors. Monty

OP
OP
Monty

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You mean the deer that jumped out of the tree and I had to kill him in hand to hand combat? That deer? He disarmed me and took my big folding hunting knife and stabbed me in the thigh. But I got him in a choke hold and he finally died from suffocation...oh and a .308 bullet through the lungs. Well, that's how I remember it! :wink: Pass the coffee pot. M :coffee2: nty

Robin

Apr 21, 2008

Glad to hear you survived the hospital, thats remarable in its self.
Theres more air in a lowed elivation to more pounds per square inch.
So if breathing gets to hard go to a lower place.
Going for short walks helps to, just don't go real fast, but do it every day.

LOL Brother ! Robin

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett

That harmonica idea is probably a good idea..

Good luck Monty,
rmptr

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions