What's new

More 1995's and a bunch of silver!

Dannycoco

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2016
Messages
360
Reaction score
987
Golden Thread
0
Location
New York
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picked up my weekly order of halves yesterday. I got two more full boxes of 1995's and finally got a circulated box. That one box made up for it. I got 39- 40%ers and 6- 90%ers. And I also got a first. German sex coin ender. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1532176621.847256.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1532176639.580318.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1532176653.050833.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1532176661.865262.webp
 
Upvote 0
nice pile of silver and uh.....interesting coin there
 
Never seen that. Impressive that it was an end-roll coin plus nice count on the silver.

Maine_Jim
 
Is the German . . . coin . . . silver?
 
I believe the german coin is nickel/ copper.
 
Looks like that German coin was rear-ender
 
Awesome box! Haven’t had one like that in years.
And I don’t think I can top Zomotion’s pun so I won’t even try
 
OH MY GOD I AM SO OFFENDED THIS IS A FAMILY SITE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN


I am going to say, if not for numismatic value, that is probably going to be the HARDEST to top for most unique coin found while CRHing in 2018!
 
Hey I'm just sharing my finds glen.
 
What are you trying to say?
 
Well hush my mouth. Look honey!
 
Sarcasm...sarcasm.
 
Wowzors! Yep, that definitely makes up for those other boxes of full same year coins. I don't think I've ever gotten a box with even half that many silvers. Very nice
 
Thx Divine. Picking up three more boxes today. Will report later.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom