OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I fully understand your position, that the dates of deposit in the pamphlet could just as easily been selected simply for the reasons that they add more mystery to the fictional narration because they do lead the reader on the very "Adams Onis Treaty" wild goose chase that I'm pursuing, this only being further supported because I haven't yet been able to provide any direct connection to the narration. Is this correct?

Correct?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I fully understand your position, that the dates of deposit in the pamphlet could just as easily been selected simply for the reasons that they add more mystery to the fictional narration because they do lead the reader on the very "Adams Onis Treaty" wild goose chase that I'm pursuing, this only being further supported because I haven't yet been able to provide any direct connection to the narration. Is this correct?
Yes, because the Adams-Onis Treaty dates were important to James Beverly Risqué who wanted an appointment in the acquired Florida Territory.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, because the Adams-Onis Treaty dates were important to James Beverly Risqué who wanted an appointment in the acquired Florida Territory.

OK, and I agree, it could even be that the author selected those dates from information in Risque's fabulous library. But here's the thing in this that you're still not accepting'realizing, yet it is fact;

Regardless if you are accurate or I am accurate, "the dates of deposits in the narration are directly connected to the Adams Onis Treaty" and "since Beale was the alleged depositor he too is also directly connected to the Adams Onis Treaty."

This is the point I have been trying to express upon you for years. "Even if the narration is fiction in nature those dates, those corresponding dates in that chronological order, are directly connected to the Adams Onis Treaty and the deposits and the main character Beale."

So yes, "we have both established a direct connection between the Adams Onis Treaty and the narration."

The only possible way that this can't be true is if "both of those dates" were a complete random act of coincidence and the odds against that are pretty high considering that near perfect chronological order. So when you've continued to ask me where is my directly connecting evidence you yourself have even provided it. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Still could be connected to Risqué and his fabulous library that contained his personal papers including his Florida Territory appointment requests, and yes they could have been chosen to add another level of believable mystery to the story, given that the job pamphlet contained "authentic statements".

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still could be connected to Risqué and his fabulous library that contained his personal papers including his Florida Territory appointment requests, and yes they could have been chosen to add another level of believable mystery to the story, given that the job pamphlet contained "authentic statements".

Doesn't matter why the author determined to select those dates, point is he did. And from the moment that chronological order was assembled it contained that directly evidence that everyone was looking for and it has been there ever since. From here the only thing left to establish is the author chose those dates for the reasons you suggest or if he chose them for some other underlying reason, as I suggest. Either way the Adams Onis Treaty IS directly connected to the narration.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The same can be stated about "the 2nd year of the Confederate War" especially the way it is presented, not as a true date, but as a reference to the Confederacy.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The same can be stated about "the 2nd year of the Confederate War" especially the way it is presented, not as a true date, but as a reference to the Confederacy.

I believe ECS you may be right more than you know. Frank James and his family stayed in Lynchburg, Va from October 1881 to April of 1882. This being about the same months that TJB is reported to have stayed at Robert Morris' Home. Now Frank James and Jesse James were over all the treasures of the KGC. There were over 800,000 members all around the world. I know for a fact Frank James stated in his deposition or in his trial testimony that he left Missouri went through Tennessee on the Tennessee Railroad and eventually he traveled to Danville, Richmond and parts of North Carolina and finally settled in for the Winter of 1881 in Lynchburg, Va. During these travels the towns he went to is where there were KGC depositories and he was checking on them and their sentinels. I know for a fact Frank James and Jesse James visited two depositories here near my home in 1879, one in my county and the other being two depositories in Danville, Va.

The Beale Cipher Codes could very well be an encoded message about these treasures. The one in Danville, Va, a Buford's will lead you to one of depositories that is 38 feet by 38 feet. That is all I can say on that matter. But anyway if you look at the author's story in the Job Print Pamphlet, he does not say Buford's what, he does not say Buford's Tavern, Buford's Depot, Buford's Farm---------all he says is Buford's. Well I have a Buford's that leads to a treasure vault in Danville. Va. Algernon Sidney Buford lived in Danville, Va. he as well as Robert Withers which was over the soldiers in Danville at the time the CSA Government arrived. He was also President of the Farmer's Bank and Virginia Bank and who else was on the Board of Directors of the Farmer's Bank in Lynchburg, Va with it's headquarters in Richmond, Va. was none other than Robert Morris. There is another member on this board related to Robert Morris but I will not get into that yet.

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe ECS you may be right more than you know. Frank James and his family stayed in Lynchburg, Va from October 1881 to April of 1882. This being about the same months that TJB is reported to have stayed at Robert Morris' Home. Now Frank James and Jesse James were over all the treasures of the KGC. There were over 800,000 members all around the world. I know for a fact Frank James stated in his deposition or in his trial testimony that he left Missouri went through Tennessee on the Tennessee Railroad and eventually he traveled to Danville, Richmond and parts of North Carolina and finally settled in for the Winter of 1881 in Lynchburg, Va. During these travels the towns he went to is where there were KGC depositories and he was checking on them and their sentinels. I know for a fact Frank James and Jesse James visited two depositories here near my home in 1879, one in my county and the other being two depositories in Danville, Va.

The Beale Cipher Codes could very well be an encoded message about these treasures. The one in Danville, Va, a Buford's will lead you to one of depositories that is 38 feet by 38 feet. That is all I can say on that matter. But anyway if you look at the author's story in the Job Print Pamphlet, he does not say Buford's what, he does not say Buford's Tavern, Buford's Depot, Buford's Farm---------all he says is Buford's. Well I have a Buford's that leads to a treasure vault in Danville. Va. Algernon Sidney Buford lived in Danville, Va. he as well as Robert Withers which was over the soldiers in Danville at the time the CSA Government arrived. He was also President of the Farmer's Bank and Virginia Bank and who else was on the Board of Directors of the Farmer's Bank in Lynchburg, Va with it's headquarters in Richmond, Va. was none other than Robert Morris. There is another member on this board related to Robert Morris but I will not get into that yet.

You must make a book! You have a very good imagination for a work of fiction. Very good job.. Mr F

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No fiction. FACT. And why are you name calling putting Mr. F. You don't know fiction from fact. I wonder why you and cryptography show up when your bosom buddy is not here. Still trying to sponge information for his blogsite. That is worse than writing fiction that is being a thief. Almost like a cyber crime. Then you claim it as your own research. Pity the well has gone dry take your sponge somewhere else.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
You must make a book! You have a very good imagination for a work of fiction. Very good job.. Mr F
How about a story about a man who died September 1820 but managed to write letters to Robert Morriss dated two years after that?
Wait a minute, that's your buddy's story, Poe. :laughing7:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These Beale threads have become 5% discussion, 5% debate, 20% insults, and 70% pointless and meaningless cockfights.

Last edited:

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No fiction. FACT. And why are you name calling putting Mr. F. You don't know fiction from fact. I wonder why you and cryptography show up when your bosom buddy is not here. Still trying to sponge information for his blogsite. That is worse than writing fiction that is being a thief. Almost like a cyber crime. Then you claim it as your own research. Pity the well has gone dry take your sponge somewhere else.

Ummm ????

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How about a story about a man who died September 1820 but managed to write letters to Robert Morriss dated two years after that?
Wait a minute, that's your buddy's story, Poe. :laughing7:

How about truth of all. Very good Mr E

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Very likely that the date is relevant to something, but to just exactly what and why? The dates of deposit were a tad-bit easier to sort out since there was two of them that helps to confirm/support the other, but here it's just a single date that could be in reference to a lot of potential things?

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very likely that the date is relevant to something, but to just exactly what and why? The dates of deposit were a tad-bit easier to sort out since there was two of them that helps to confirm/support the other, but here it's just a single date that could be in reference to a lot of potential things?

Thank you for the only kind person here Mr B. I will try to read more of your posting, but Lafitte the pirate most of all. I hope the treasure is Lafitte's wealth!

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Franklin, I don''t think so, for several reasons, but the main reason being;
Just as with the dates in the narration then the names were likely used in relation to some main affair as well, so whatever that affair was then it is most probable that the main affair took place while all of those names were still alive, and most likely within that 1817-1822 period.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for the only kind person here Mr B. I will try to read more of your posting, but Lafitte the pirate most of all. I hope the treasure is Lafitte's wealth!

Masterpoe, keep one thing in mind. Even "if" the alleged wealth was actually transferred it would have required an extremely well arranged operation at both ends. Given this it is almost a certainty that said wealth wasn't just abandoned as the narration suggest and the likelihood that it, or any portion of it, still exist is quite the stretch. Far too many influential and capable people involved, most certainly more then what is referenced in the narration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread