What's new

more buttons

alabama11

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2015
Messages
911
Reaction score
1,927
Golden Thread
0
Location
north Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett Frontiersman, Tesoro Ciboli , Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pin Pointer 2, Minelab Equinox 800, Panky.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
If anyone can tell me anything about these it would be good news. Tried to use the toothpick method and it did pretty well, but only two have any embossing and I cant read number 3. Maybe the microscope will help. Have used it before on much worse examples to get makers marks ect. Number 4 looks like silver, but to light in weight buttons.webp. Maybe plated. Thanks for looking.
 
Nice buttons. Number four looks like aluminum buttons that I have found. It appears to be much newer than the others.
 
Spats, Thank you for your comment. It thought it was likely aluminum. If I am still finding buttons then the site should have some more interesting things to be found. More later.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom