What's new

More Casino Halves.....

LJ

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,469
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got all caught up on my boxes today with the last two. They were pretty darn good too. Note the amount of casino halves in the picture. Amazing the wear on these babies.

If I wasn't getting these casino halves in these boxes.....my boxes lately would be pretty slim!! Thank you casino/casino's.

1-64
1-65
7-66's
30-67's
23-68's
13-69's
1-Lady 43

76 Keepers
 

Attachments

  • P7200047.webp
    P7200047.webp
    69 KB · Views: 293
Upvote 0
Wow, nice score LJ. How far are you from casinos? Seems like the casino halves would be pretty much picked over as they just keep getting rotated in the casino.
 
I get to Reno in 2 days I hope to be pulling them straight from the machines :o
 
lejeuene said:
I got all caught up on my boxes today with the last two. They were pretty darn good too. Note the amount of casino halves in the picture. Amazing the wear on these babies.

If I wasn't getting these casino halves in these boxes.....my boxes lately would be pretty slim!! Thank you casino/casino's.

1-64
1-65
7-66's
30-67's
23-68's
13-69's
1-Lady 43

76 Keepers

Nice going LJ! Based upon the looks of these halfs (especially the edges), it would be very easy to over look them
 
Fair's fair LJ. If you're getting casino halves then our casinos should be getting stocked with silver halves from your bayou banks. ;)
 
Very nice for two boxes- Dam 40%ers anyways haha. Congrats, Mark
 
Thanks all.

packerbacker said:
Wow, nice score LJ. How far are you from casinos? Seems like the casino halves would be pretty much picked over as they just keep getting rotated in the casino.

The closet one is about an hour away and many more within 2 hours away. I think what might have happened is since they are getting away from the machines with halves and going to paper mostly, they must have sent in a load of these casino halves to the Feds. Just my guess.

awhitster said:
I get to Reno in 2 days I hope to be pulling them straight from the machines :o

Lucky you!! Good luck over there. Let us know the results.

oldred said:
lejeuene said:
I got all caught up on my boxes today with the last two. They were pretty darn good too. Note the amount of casino halves in the picture. Amazing the wear on these babies.

If I wasn't getting these casino halves in these boxes.....my boxes lately would be pretty slim!! Thank you casino/casino's.

1-64
1-65
7-66's
30-67's
23-68's
13-69's
1-Lady 43

76 Keepers

Nice going LJ! Based upon the looks of these halfs (especially the edges), it would be very easy to over look them

The first batch I got a while back was tough to pick them out...went mostly by sound. Since I have been seeing more and more of them, it has been easier to pick them out but I still use sound to pluck silver anyway.

Immy said:
Fair's fair LJ. If you're getting casino halves then our casinos should be getting stocked with silver halves from your bayou banks. ;)

I totally understand Immy....I'll see what I can do. But I am not going to push it too hard....ha!

I guess your still one of the lucky ones that have machine that use halves....alot of places don't. I need to get to Immyland before they stop all together.

ME_CO said:
Very nice for two boxes- Dam 40%ers anyways haha. Congrats, Mark

Yeah, the 90% were being shy on these two boxes but I'll take a load of 40%'ers in exchange.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom