Oct 16, 2009
Digging Relics
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox and CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Managed to get out again yesterday and after driving an extra hour to find the land owner, we were able to obtain permission for all her fields and properties (over 4 sq miles). Should keep us busy all Fall and Spring.
Not as good as last week, which will be hard to beat in my books. Managed a Geo I, Geo II and Geo III (pictured the III, as it is the best shape one) late in the day along with a really toasty RP button. About half way through the hunt I managed to pull this stunning bracelet out but is only silver plated (my wife loved it). I was wondering if I was going to make the silver board and I did with this silver initialled thimble, it's crushed a bit but has MB on it...maybe one I will have restored. Yup a trade axe was found this hunt as well but not by me this time...thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Bracelet.jpg
    Bracelet.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 292
  • Geo 3.jpg
    Geo 3.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 263
  • Thimble.jpg
    Thimble.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 307
  • 01NOV15.jpg
    01NOV15.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 113
Upvote 12
Very impressive pile of relics from a single hunt. That huge new site should provide for plenty of opportunities over the next few months. Good luck!

Although, not as good as the previous week but a desent hunt in most peoples eyes...going to take the father in law out tomorrow on another site...lets see if i can turn him into one of us... :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back