What's new

More CW finds this past weekend.

Jacobsdt

Full Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2012
Messages
229
Reaction score
805
Golden Thread
0
Location
VA
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Fisher F75 ltd, Garrett Pro Pointer and a little luck
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My friend and I continued hunting a known area that had a lot of Civil War action. We were going through the woods and I went up a large steep hill and I found a dropped mini ball. So I decided to keep hunting this hill side and we started pulling a lot of bullets, tent grommets, J hooks, all the stuff you would find at a camp site. Must have been a picket camp? We only found a few buttons, one being my first New York button.

20150907_192907.webp 20150905_215349.webp 20150907_193810.webp 20150907_192952.webp

20150907_194707.webp 20150905_214911.webp 20150905_214808.webp

20150905_214506.webp 20150905_114810.webp 20150905_085156.webp 20150905_075105.webp

These buttons I found nearby this site along what looked like an old road bed.

20150907_135614.webp 20150907_174312.webp 20150907_174122.webp 20150907_174405.webp

20150905_213848[0].webp 20150905_203718.webp 20150905_213821.webp I think this one is Silver...:headbang: Thanks for looking, HH.
 
Upvote 6
Very nice group of finds . And congrats on your first NY button
 
You guys are killing me here! There are still beans and corn in our fields so we still cannot get in there. We are watching though. Fantastinc finds congrats!.

JimK
 
A lot of pokeing around there has really paid it's rewards.Great find on that NY button.
 
JACOB DANG NICE FINDS . AND THE SILVER BUTTON IS COOL LOOKING.
 
Nice finds! Love the silver button and the military's. Congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom