88.JPG
    207.1 KB · Views: 80
  • 111.JPG
    111.JPG
    231.8 KB · Views: 83
  • realistic.JPG
    realistic.JPG
    240.3 KB · Views: 73
Nice pics, Ron. Those turkeys are gorgeous birds, for sure! I had deer in the front yard, myself, last week. they were eating crabapples.
Nothing like your pics, however...LOL

Jim
P2080004.JPG

Attachments

• P2080003.JPG
    P2080003.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 70
Nice pics, Ron. Those turkeys are gorgeous birds, for sure! I had deer in the front yard, myself, last week. they were eating crabapples.
Nothing like your pics, however...LOL

Jim
Thanks Jim, Yeah the turkeys are always readily available this time of year. It wont be long until they start strutting their stuff...There has been one group of 17 Toms around all winter. Hoping to get a flock shot later when they're all puffed up with tail feathers fanned....You did good. They look like they're happy with your apples.

When I moved into my home 17 years ago the deer and turkey would be out drinking from my pool every morning. Now since my neighbor across and down the road a little bit has been there I haven't seen either in 10 or so years. I don't mind hunting at all, but this guy fires off ONE shot every week or so and within 2 days I have a fresh deer skull and hide drug up into my yard by my dogs...whether it's hunting season or not!!!

Thanks Jim, Yeah the turkeys are always readily available this time of year. It wont be long until they start strutting their stuff...There has been one group of 17 Toms around all winter. Hoping to get a flock shot later when they're all puffed up with tail feathers fanned....You did good. They look like they're happy with your apples.

Yeah, they like them this time of year. There are bigger ones in the pasture, but they haven't got around to them yet.
Jim

Looks good...The turkeys eat those too....My apples didn't do very good this year....Didn't have hardly any. I think it was because I didn't know what I was doing when I pruned ( butchered ) them.

Ha...I've lived in this place for 34 years. I've yet to prune an apple tree......a farmer I'm not! call me black thumb.
Jim

Nice Shots...
Yall take those or Game Camera shots?

I took mine through the bedroom window with my Olympus "Tough". Good little camera for general stuff, including video.
Jim

Very nice pics, thanks for sharing:icon_thumleft:

AWESOME Ron!!

Kace

Deer and turkeys only feet apart. Nice photos. Thanks for sharing.

Lairmo, time to call the cops. We had the same type of jerk here, but they left the skeletons on the side of the road. They did get caught.

Nice photos, thank you for sharing! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back