MORE FINDS

K

k9lawman0044

HELLO ALL IVE BEEN OFF THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS AND HAVE MD 4 OR 5 HOURS AS MUCH I COULD ANYWAY. I HAVENT FOUND MUCH JUST A COUPLE OF DOLLARS WORTH OF CHANGE AND LOTS OF TRASH. I WILL HAVE TO SAY THAT THE 250 IS WORKING GREAT AND IM STARTING TO GET THE HANG OF IT. WHEN IT SAYS ITS A QUARTER THEN ITS A QUARTER. HAVING ALITTLE TROUBLE WITH THE PENNYS AND DIMES. I AM REALLY HOOKED NOW. I FIND MYSELF TRYING TO FIGURE OUT EXCUSES TO GO DETECTING ITS ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT. ;)

Upvote 0
N

Newbie1967

I know the feeling. Lately as I try to fall asleep at night, I picture myself swinging and digging. It's especially bad if I actually got out that day. I'm becoming a detectaholic! ;D

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
Yes its really addicitive, soon you wont be able to go down a street without thinking " Hmm wonder what stuff could be lost there" congrats on getting out and keep us posted
hh

N

Newbie1967

I find now that I walk with my head down almost all the time... or on a swivel. Looking for good places to hunt. :)

D

Darod

Yep,

You have all the symptoms of detector sickness.

I bought a 250 for my sons to use recently. I noticed the same exact things as you have stated in your original post.
When it says it's a "quarter", it's a quarter. And, I'm having the same issue with dimes and pennies. Not all the time! Just every so often it says a penny is a dime or a dime is a penny. Not really a big issue though because it still is correct on it being a coin :)

The pinpoint is about the best I've seen for a built in pointer. I've been extremely impressed with the pinpointer.

The unit is rather light in weight as you have found out already. But, it's still heavy for my little guys (9 and 6 years old). I am designing them a sling to use on it. I'll post the plans on how to construct it when I get it ready. I already have a design in my head and it will be very simple. Lets face it,.....how complicated could it be :)

Rod

OP
OP
K

k9lawman0044

yes ROD i agree with you on the pinpointer it is usually with in a 1/2 inch of where it says it is. The only thing about the pinpointer is the deeper the target is it seems the pinpointer is not a exact but i guess thats to be expected. I still like my little machine and easy to use. well cant wait to go out tomorrow.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions