What's new

More finds!

choo

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
833
Reaction score
2,489
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's some more finds I'm going to be doing a lot of hunting for artifacts this winter I work construction & I won't be going back until end of March so I will be posting a lot of my stuff because I will have a lot of free time!
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    293.3 KB · Views: 130
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    292.5 KB · Views: 120
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    230.4 KB · Views: 127
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    382.6 KB · Views: 123
Upvote 0
Great finds!!!
 
Damn. That's some nice'uns!
 
Sweet. Are those 2 as purple as they look in pic?
 
Welsbury they are that colorful high grade material the flint in Ohio is good stuff flint ridge & coshocton!
 
Beautiful points! Good luck to you this winter! Hope to see some more!
 
All nice, and I love that bifurcate!
 
Those are nice. What's that little one on the bottom right photo?
 
It's a halted scraper!
 
Now that sounds like a job I would enjoy 5 months off a year hopefully you made enough to hold you over for that long. Good luck in your hunts and lets see them finds, rock
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom