What's new

More "Forgotten" Mibs & ID

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found these in the same un-ID'd box. Is it a Peltier Peerless Patch; and, is the one on the right with the two mibs possibly a pelt as well? (The one on the left I recently purchased).
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0196.webp
    IMG_0196.webp
    172.7 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_0197.webp
    IMG_0197.webp
    114.3 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_0198.webp
    IMG_0198.webp
    122.8 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_0199.webp
    IMG_0199.webp
    127.4 KB · Views: 74
I think the right green one is MK. The left green one is called a Gecko if I recall correctly.
 
I think the right green one is MK. The left green one is called a Gecko if I recall correctly.

I looked around and while I think it has the color of a ghecko, I think it needs AV??
 
I don't know if it's a requirement or not. I just went and checked and it looks like the geckos also have some black with AV, so I guess it's just a pelt NLR. Might be considered an odd dragon, more like a ruby dragon, lol.
 
Last edited:
I don't know if it's a requirement or not. I just went and checked and it looks like the geckos also have some black with AV, so I guess it's just a pelt NLR. Might be considered an odd dragon, more like a ruby dragon, lol.

Seller called it a "Macintosh Apple Wannabe"!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom