What's new

more from my foreclosed neighbor

NGE

Silver Member
Joined
May 27, 2008
Messages
3,511
Reaction score
135
Golden Thread
0
Location
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
The same neighbor that gave me the Orbitron metal detector yesterday, gave me this old Philco transistor radio, I put a fresh 9 volt batt. in it and it really works! It is a model number NT-602 BK. Another freebie and I don't need a manual to work this one ;D........NGE
 

Attachments

  • Philco NT 602BK.webp
    Philco NT 602BK.webp
    17.7 KB · Views: 592
  • backside of case.webp
    backside of case.webp
    11.6 KB · Views: 579
  • out of the case.webp
    out of the case.webp
    28.1 KB · Views: 581
  • philco 8 transistor.webp
    philco 8 transistor.webp
    31.9 KB · Views: 566
  • front width.webp
    front width.webp
    44.3 KB · Views: 563
  • heigth of radio.webp
    heigth of radio.webp
    32.7 KB · Views: 577
  • width.webp
    width.webp
    14.5 KB · Views: 555
Upvote 0
I have one of those, a great radio to have for storms etc

hard and tough as nails :thumbsup:

enjoy it :)
 
Nice, now all you need is a calculator and you can make a detector. :icon_study:
 
I have an old calc. it displays red L.E.D.'s ;D. Dude, I have detecting friends that want to know if they can bring their relatives to my museum, they said it's worth 5 bucks a piece for a tour....hmmm, money making venture? ;D.......NGE
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom