What's new

More gold from the East Coast, and my best ring yet

time4me

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2005
Messages
1,296
Reaction score
44
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Explorer II, Excalibur
We're well into week three of our summer on the East Coast, and while the targets are fewer and farther between than I'd like, I have managed to pull up a few goodies...

14K band...

DSCN0512.jpg


14K class ring...

DSCN0520.jpg


A couple of silver rings...

DSCN0536.jpg


DSCN0551.jpg


A crucifix of unknown metal...

DSCN0558.jpg


And probably my best ring yet, which was instantly claimed by my wife (fits her perfectly) - unmarked (sure it's white gold or plat) vintage ring with three diamonds...

DSCN0508.jpg


DSCN0490.jpg


I found this ring in a freshwater pond, just outside the roped off swim area. I picked up a mask and a 4lb dive belt today so I can try diving in the deeper areas of this and other ponds where other detectorists don't go.

And here's the first two golds I picked up the first week we were here that I already posted...

DSCN0572.jpg


DSCN0582.jpg


We've got four more weeks of vacation, so hopefully I'll have more to post soon!

Happy Hunting,

Jim
 
Upvote 0
Wow Jim, those are some beautiful rings. I love the vintage one, the one you wife chose to wear. The starfish really makes the rings stand out. CONGRATS :icon_thumright:

:wink: RR
 
Very Nice...Best of luck on the next trip out...........joe
 
The joys of vacation, another week or so and you'll have yours paid for! LOL Congrats on supper finds.

HH
 
Very Cool!!! Welcome to mass, looks like your having a great vacation! Good for you that d-ring looks vintage, very SWEET :icon_pirat:
 
Congratulations :icon_thumleft:
 
congrats on your beautiful finds. I don't blame your wife.... I wouldn't have confiscated that one too! WTG
 
Wow!

Very intersesting and unique finds. :headbang:

I've never seen a class ring like that. The ring w/3 diamonds is nothing short of spectacular. That multi-stone ring looks pretty hefty as well.

Congrats. :icon_thumleft:
 
Very nice start to the summer I would say.
 
AWesome! I hope you will get that vintage ring appraised and let us know if it was platinum or white gold. It is beautiful!!
 
Nice finds there Jim, congrats! Where on the east coast are you staying? I'm on Long Island if you're near by! :icon_thumleft:
 
you will need more than a 4 pound belt.... way more to keep from fighting floating
 
Wow. If that's what you're hitting when the targets are few and far between, I'd hate to see what you do on a good day! :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom