What's new

More luck with dimes.

gtfan76

Full Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2010
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Before this weekend silver was sparse in dimes. But if you read my other post you saw that I had a great little haul in less than one box. Yesterday in a brinks box I got another silver for only the second time in clear wrapped rolls. :hello2: It was a 1959-P I now have 25 different date silver dimes. Just over half I believe.

Keep hunting!!!

gtfan76
 
Upvote 0
I believe there are 48 different silver Rosies. I probably found 1,000 before I found them all. And the last one, a 54d was one of two (54d's) in that bag. Go figure.

Keep at it.
 
Nice I am going to have to order a box of dimes and see what happens....Matt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom