What's new

More lunch time park finds and a few firsts

CoilToTheSoil

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2015
Messages
702
Reaction score
914
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Sovereign xs2a Pro
Minelab Sovereign GT
Minelab X-Terra 705
Minelab Explorer SE
Minelab e-trac
Tesoro compadre
Whites v3i
AT Pro
Teknetics Gamma 6000
Bounty Hunter Camo LS
Bounty Hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great way to get out and get some exercise and unwind from work!
Pile o' clad from my last couple trips, 1 wheatie, and a few firsts!
My first Rupee and my first white penny lol


 
Upvote 8
Congrats on your finds - I wish I could take a lunch break like that any day.

Texas Ed
 
The clad adds up. From the looks of your pile, your working on some battery money.
 
For sure! With the deus hopefully I won't have to buy new batteries until at least 5 years or more. Don't get me wrong I love older coins and am happy to recover them. But I'm happy just boppin around popping quarters out of the ground. When I get on a roll or at a good park I can snag an insane amount of quarters and other change in short order lol.
If old spots are too far away and time doesn't allow or I'm passing a park along a days travel, I love just stopping in and snagging some clad :) it's all about just getting out there.
 
Nice wish I could get out Good post!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom