What's new

More Military and More Glass!

romeo-1

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
9,863
Reaction score
7,127
Golden Thread
3
Location
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out for a half hour at the military button hole. 5 more military buttons including a 2nd Navy. Truth be told my favorite finds are the marble and glass button....both are 1930s I believe....

I may have something better to post later... doing a little research...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440197629.971291.webp

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440197698.812405.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 20
I like that glass button too!
 
LOL…with all the buttons you posted my favourites would be the marble and glass button also…curious to see what you're researching...
 
Very nice military buttons.
 
LOL…with all the buttons you posted my favourites would be the marble and glass button also…curious to see what you're researching...

Something silver, not a coin but not as good as I was initially hoping...
 
Funny as it sounds digging a marble is on my bucket list
 
ROMEO YOU ALWAYS FIND SOMETHING GOOD TO SHOW. NEAT AS HECK BUTTON FIND AND THE GLASS MARBLE , COOL.
 
Every time you post more of your military buttons all I can see is a big shadow box display. Cool glass button and although I never played with marbles as a kid I like finding mine scattered all over the place. BTW, does anyone know how many marbles you start with? I've found 16 and wonder how many more until I get my sanity back :laughing7:
 
I should know (seem's I loose another marble every other day) but when do the Military buttons date to.
I love all those finds.
Davers
 
Very nice, ,
I always carry a marble in my pocket.
That way I know I haven't lost all of them.
 
I should know (seem's I loose another marble every other day) but when do the Military buttons date to.
I love all those finds.
Davers

WWI - WWII. Not real old but to me they are real cool!
 
Nice button score! Love the glass one and marble!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom