What's new

More mixed...

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:tongue3: how I look after my "JAR" of marbles. oh...first one translucent...almost, almost looks like oxblood.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5791.webp
    IMG_5791.webp
    545.2 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_5792.webp
    IMG_5792.webp
    362 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_5793.webp
    IMG_5793.webp
    386.8 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_5794.webp
    IMG_5794.webp
    278.3 KB · Views: 100
Can't tell much about #1
#2 looks like Jabo pattern but I don't recall any Jabos with this look in the glass... might be cairo?
#3 Alley horsehair oxblood
#4 Alley
#5 Ravenswood
 
Can't tell much about #1
#2 looks like Jabo pattern but I don't recall any Jabos with this look in the glass... might be cairo?
#3 Alley horsehair oxblood
#4 Alley
#5 Ravenswood

Not sure if these pics of #1 help any? It is a really pretty marble; almost appears oxblood but not sure? And for #2, I haven't seen that glass on my Jabos either. Tx.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5826.webp
    IMG_5826.webp
    223.4 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_5828.webp
    IMG_5828.webp
    150.6 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_5829.webp
    IMG_5829.webp
    106.1 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_5830.webp
    IMG_5830.webp
    103.6 KB · Views: 86

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom