What's new

More mixed

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
?????
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8738.webp
    IMG_8738.webp
    280 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_8739.webp
    IMG_8739.webp
    346.6 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_8740.webp
    IMG_8740.webp
    430.9 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_8741.webp
    IMG_8741.webp
    469.9 KB · Views: 93
Looks like a pelt NLR for #1 but I can't tell if it acutally has 2 cut lines or not, it does swirl. Then Alley, then don't know, maybe alley, and don't know.
 
Looks like a pelt NLR for #1 but I can't tell if it acutally has 2 cut lines or not, it does swirl. Then Alley, then don't know, maybe alley, and don't know.

I thot Pelt NLR as well; but I can see only one cut line.
 
A few more pics; not sure will help at all.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8782.webp
    IMG_8782.webp
    354.5 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_8783.webp
    IMG_8783.webp
    492.3 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_8784.webp
    IMG_8784.webp
    322.1 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_8785.webp
    IMG_8785.webp
    528.8 KB · Views: 81
Added a few pics; but I'm not sure any more help to you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom