D drizzlermibs Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2015 Messages 1,138 Reaction score 165 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 23, 2016 Thread Owner #1 still can't count. Oh man....first lite blue base? Last peltish/wood grain (I prefer raindrop on the window for some perverse reason...) Attachments IMG_6057.webp 829.3 KB · Views: 96 IMG_6058.webp 649.1 KB · Views: 93 IMG_6059.webp 754.3 KB · Views: 83 IMG_6060.webp 793.1 KB · Views: 100 IMG_6061.webp 708.3 KB · Views: 87
still can't count. Oh man....first lite blue base? Last peltish/wood grain (I prefer raindrop on the window for some perverse reason...)
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia Jan 24, 2016 #2 1 might be pelt PPP 2 is Master 3&4 Akro 5 Pelt. I don't think you would see woodgrain in #5. Pelts that have it normally are realers with a mossy type base glass. Then when backlit you can often see wavy lines in the matrix that don't show well without the light.
1 might be pelt PPP 2 is Master 3&4 Akro 5 Pelt. I don't think you would see woodgrain in #5. Pelts that have it normally are realers with a mossy type base glass. Then when backlit you can often see wavy lines in the matrix that don't show well without the light.