What's new

More nickels...

park pirate

Gold Member
Joined
May 16, 2013
Messages
8,260
Reaction score
7,644
Golden Thread
0
Location
City of Rensselaer (upstate NY)
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800-Explorer SE -Sovereign-GT- -Whites 6000 Di pro SL-Specturm XLT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like my spot is drying up but I was able to pull two more V nickels out of here and one wheat also got a vintage crackerjack led toy I must say I found many led toys this season V nickels 1905 1911... ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1448220376.535072.webp
 
Upvote 20
Sweet! V nickles are always a treat to find. Kinda scary that they would put little lead toys in with children's crackerjacks back in the day. :laughing7:
 
Way to go PP keep pulling them coins out of the ground till it freezes solid brother
 
Nice finds PP, glad to see your still swinging the coil and pulling keepers.
 
Drying up?? For you, I doubt it!! Nice finds Tony!

-- Jeff --
 
LIKE THE HORSE SOLDIER FIND ...
 
Nice nickels!

You might still cough something up out of there.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom