What's new

More Okinawa gold :)

Bobbypins

Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2008
Messages
503
Reaction score
134
Golden Thread
0
Location
Okinawa, Japan
Detector(s) used
Whatever gets the job done
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
This was one of those random hunts that manifested itself as a random circumstance. I had no intention of hunting today at all, but during my bootcamp class on Torii base, Jason left a note on my windshield saying that he was taking advantage of the extremely low tide (-.1 meters) and wanted me to meet him for a couple of hours. So being the good friend I am, I met him for a little whirl.

The digging was tough... rocks everywhere... and I was already tired from my workout class. But we hung tough... and it yielded results as proof of our labors.

The results are listed below....

366 yen
$2.66 US
7.69 g 14K mans ring

Yeah... we're going back tomorrow afternoon for some more of this kind of stuff :laughing7:

001-36.jpg

002-36.jpg

003-32.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Very nice my friend!

Let the gold be heavy and plentiful.
 
That's a beauty...and a "BIGGIE!

Congrats!

Lorraine
 
:occasion14::icon_scratch::laughing7: Nice gold, i wish you luck next hunt
 
WTG. Congrats.
 
Awesome ring find.:thumbsup:
 
Wish I would have been into detecting when i was stationed on Camp Hanson, Lejeune's beaches are pretty dismall compared to what you are finding!!!
 
Nate you are killing me! That is a great ring! I went Sunday for the first time in about 4 weeks.
 
Nice heavy band - WTG
 
I was on the island for three years. Not once did I think to metal detect. Man, I missed out.
MCAS Futenma, H&HS Comm
 
I was on the island for three years. Not once did I think to metal detect. Man, I missed out.
MCAS Futenma, H&HS Comm
You missed out brotha... you missed out
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom