What's new

More Old Frames

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
Here are some more of my frames. None of the points that I have found in the last 3 years are in any of them.











 
Upvote 0
All I can say is WOW!
 
I am totally NOTWORTY !!!!!!!!!!!!
 
And all that you just shown here in the last 3 years is epic! Great saves and beautiful collection.
 
those are very impressive!
 
what a batch of fine looking frames. The two rounded tipped ones in middle of the last pic...are they preforms?
 
Outstanding collection Americus, thanks...
 
The one in the middle is a knife and the one under it is a hafted scraper.
 
Bout time you showed us the prized ones. Those are great pieces Americus.
 
A very nice collection and they sure did like that white flint:notworthy:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom