BOXING63
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Jan 7, 2007
- Messages
- 486
- Reaction score
- 290
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- PIRATE ,CT
- Detector(s) used
- Excalibur ll, Sovereign GT / New England Detectors USA
- Primary Interest:
- Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Upvote
0
The one and only my babe Excalibur llNice finds. Which machine?
The grill tested test at 14k gold and the weight is 6.6 with teeth lolAwesome finds. Congrats. What kt gold does the grill test?
LMAFHey there is a chance that you could make two returns to one guy......lol
Like it all Angel. As your buddy Joe would say....Weepa !
I hate him! lol But, I am on vacation as of now!
Let's do this bro!! 
lol It has been a long week for be Frank. Hes calling me all week at work telling me about his found goodies!I hate him! lol But, I am on vacation as of now!
Let's do this bro!!
![]()
Thank you OBN when you come back up Ill bring you to my hot spot...Good Job Angel!! That old class ring is beautiful buddy...
And the grill is old as the hills too....
I think the teeth belong to Craig he must of drop them metal detectingGood Job Angel!! That old class ring is beautiful buddy...
And the grill is old as the hills too....



