What's new

More photos please, I need to see more.

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2005
Messages
8,006
Reaction score
899
Golden Thread
0
Location
Location: Undisclosed
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone, :D :icon_sunny:

Please post pictures of your finds. It is not that much fun going to a post and just seeing a list of your finds with no pictures. It is very boring so please :director: POST MORE PHOTOS!!

Keep @ it and HH!!
 

Attachments

  • borat.webp
    borat.webp
    2.3 KB · Views: 221
  • borat.webp
    borat.webp
    2.3 KB · Views: 220
Upvote 0
actually I would like to see less photos!
Less photos = boring
Boring = No Fun
No Fun = Easier ways to make $$$
Easier way to $$$ = Less Competition
Less Competition = More Silver for Me >:D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom