What's new

More Proof That They Changed Something in Our Food

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,808
Reaction score
76,245
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
More Proof That They Changed Something in Our Food explores the growing concerns Americans have about food quality, processed food, food ingredients, chemicals in food, seed oils, artificial additives, and why so many people feel different after eating today’s food. As inflation, the cost of living crisis, and rising grocery prices continue to hit families across America, more people are questioning what changed in the American food supply. From food shortages to ultra processed foods and declining food quality, this video looks at why Americans are paying closer attention than ever before.

 
I saw a sign in a park the other day warning not to feed the wildlife. It said it was not healthy for the animals to be fed “low quality food with little nutritional value”. Doesn’t speak well of the human food scraps would be tossing to the critters, eh?
 
I saw a sign in a park the other day warning not to feed the wildlife. It said it was not healthy for the animals to be fed “low quality food with little nutritional value”. Doesn’t speak well of the human food scraps would be tossing to the critters, eh?
When the dog sniffs it, turns and walks away it basically says alot about the quality.
 
When the dog sniffs it, turns and walks away it basically says alot about the quality.
I have one for you , Mountainair Chicken here in my area , The dog is rejecting it , he has a great sniffer, his stomach sometimes churns after feeding it to him along with Kibble , if anyone hasn't noticed they been adding a preservative to chicken , cook- your boneless chicken breasts , put in fridge over night , a pinkish residue is at the bottom of the bowl , tried natures pride , last night Perdue , they are all adding it , not god !
 
I have one for you , Mountainair Chicken here in my area , The dog is rejecting it , he has a great sniffer, his stomach sometimes churns after feeding it to him along with Kibble , if anyone hasn't noticed they been adding a preservative to chicken , cook- your boneless chicken breasts , put in fridge over night , a pinkish residue is at the bottom of the bowl , tried natures pride , last night Perdue , they are all adding it , not god !
I can't est regular chicken as I get the classic loose #2. Chickens are loaded up with antibiotics and that's one of the biggest problems.
We have our own eggs, raise turkeys every second year for meat.
Probably get meat Chickens this next year.
Organic is our only option.
 
When the dog sniffs it, turns and walks away it basically says alot about the quality.
My dog recently snapped! A slice of BBQ tri-tip out of my hand while my back was turned. Only the second time she has done this in 8 years. The other time was a slice of pizza.

She apparently knows good food when she smells it.

She got shamed and remembered it for 2 days.
 
I have one for you , Mountainair Chicken here in my area , The dog is rejecting it , he has a great sniffer, his stomach sometimes churns after feeding it to him along with Kibble , if anyone hasn't noticed they been adding a preservative to chicken , cook- your boneless chicken breasts , put in fridge over night , a pinkish residue is at the bottom of the bowl , tried natures pride , last night Perdue , they are all adding it , not god !


Blood? It should be stated on the label otherwise?
 
I can't est regular chicken as I get the classic loose #2. Chickens are loaded up with antibiotics and that's one of the biggest problems.
We have our own eggs, raise turkeys every second year for meat.
Probably get meat Chickens this next year.
Organic is our only option.

Not all chicken has antibiotics.
 
During the Fake Bird Flu Thing 24/25 when the Price of Eggs went thru the roof. I Started Going here.

Dauphin County,
Just East of Enterline
000aaa.webp

000bbb.webp

They Sell Flats Of Eggs Mostly Large to Jumbo when You Pick & choose to Fill Your own Flats (Flat = 2 1/2 Dozen)

It's Just a Small Room Loaded with Flats of Eggs
& your on Your Honor to Not Cheat them when You Fill out your Own Bill of Sale & Put your Money in the envelope & Slot. before leaving.

I 'Heard' They Hired an Illegal to Keep the Eggs Stocked.
Not Knowing For Sure I Stated Going to Wallmart and getting my eggs 60 eggs Labeled Large (also Large to Jumbo)
 
Not all chicken has antibiotics.
Even, organic raised meat chickens are inoculated the day they're hatched.
I can't buy a chick that hasn't been, government regulation in Canada.
Eggs might be different as our hens were hatched on a farm, from hens that were also hatched there
 
Even, organic raised meat chickens are inoculated the day they're hatched.
I can't buy a chick that hasn't been, government regulation in Canada.
That's a good argument for hatching your own.
 
Commercial Large-Scale Farming In the conventional commercial chicken industry, nearly 100% of meat chickens are inoculated. Because commercial broiler chickens are raised by the tens of thousands in close quarters, disease can spread rapidly. Commercial operations cannot risk outbreaks, so automated systems universally inoculate birds.
Common commercial hatch-day inoculations protect against:
Marek’s Disease: An untreatable, highly contagious viral disease.
Newcastle Disease (ND): A devastating respiratory and neurological virus.
Infectious Bronchitis (IB): A severe upper-respiratory tract infection.
Coccidiosis: A common parasitic intestinal disease.
In the states there is still a choice of non inoculated available.
 
In the states there is still a choice of non inoculated available.
Over the years I have bought hatchery chicks with and without inoculation, and haven't noticed any difference in the long term health of the birds. So at least for me, inoculation doesn't really seem needed. But then I don't keep them crammed in tiny cages in a barn, either.
 
Up here I can buy my turkeys medicated or non medicated. (We pay more for the non medicated)
Always a good 🤣 having that conversation that we pay more for not getting the poison..
 
Even, organic raised meat chickens are inoculated the day they're hatched.
I can't buy a chick that hasn't been, government regulation in Canada.
Eggs might be different as our hens were hatched on a farm, from hens that were also hatched there

I said antibiotics, not vaccinations. There is a difference.
 
I watched a video showing every name brand Tuna fish I grew up eating isn't always Tuna no more, none are regulated as to what is in them, even the Olive oil might not be olive oil it said.
They named 2 brands that have real Tuna in the Tuna cans..
Wild planet
American
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260529-130910_Amazon Shopping~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260529-130910_Amazon Shopping~2.webp
    24.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20260529-130910_Amazon Shopping~3.webp
    Screenshot_20260529-130910_Amazon Shopping~3.webp
    19.3 KB · Views: 16
Yea I watched that Video a Month ago !

Personally I Don't care if there is Seal, Dolphin, Octapus, Shark or even Whale in Tuna.! not sure on mermaid Without Seeing her First. Some of them are Fugly as Crap ! Make Seals Look like Marriage Material !

However I Decided to Try their Recomendation

000aaa.webp


The Can was Packed Tight With Premium Tuna, No oil, No Water to spill. if I had Dropped the open can, It would Not have Spilt. Gearanteed !
I Had to dig it Out wth My Fork.

it Was an Expensive Treat ! I Think it was around $5 Bucks a Can

However All Tuna Is on my Doctors Don't eat List
I Think it's the sodium !

So I Don't expect I'll cheat and have More then one can a Month :(
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom