What's new

More Saharan Peripatetics

Ammonhotep

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2012
Messages
432
Reaction score
242
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Radio Shack Lone Star, baby!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Deleted.............

Deleted story.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Wow, those are beautiful! have you used a detector in this area at all?
 
There are some beautiful crafted points out there for you to find. I have bought a few for display in my Relic Room. They are so much more ancient that most in my area here in Georgia,USA. Your lucky. Thanks for your post
 
Nice finds and insitus thanks for the look...
 
#3 is super! Love that color in it. 8 hours of hunting was a long time. I lasted 6 hours Sat and was wore out. I must of walked 3 miles at least.
 
Thanks for sharing your time off from the city, nothing like getting away from the crowds. Cool Finds! Enioy viewing your posts. :thumbsup:
 
I had to live in a big city for 30+ yrs to work and make money for my family. I did all of that and now I live in a small town in Ga. I love the quiet and dont miss all of the noise from the city. I can actually sleep with the windows open (on the 2nd floor) and not worry about having someone visit me in the night that wasnt invited. I probably could open all the windows at night if I wanted too but still think of the city when I do.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom