What's new

Uniface

Tesorodeoro

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2018
Messages
2,958
Reaction score
5,155
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone know how Uniface is doing? He seemed like a gentleman willing to share his knowledge. I realize it’s been a few years since he was banished from here and his labor deleted. I was hoping someone would tell me he’s active on some other forum carrying on sharing his knowledge.
 
Upvote 0
FYI, Uniface is still kicking around. Just not around here. I’m intending on hitting him up here soon to see if he’s active on any message boards.
 
I do remember some posts getting of the rails but I did value his opinions and knowledge.
 
Uniface got angry because a thread he started containing multiple political posts by him was deleted from the artifact forum.

He wasnt banned and he is more than welcome to return.
 
Uniface got angry because a thread he started containing multiple political posts by him was deleted from the artifact forum.

He wasnt banned and he is more than welcome to return.
Well nobody is here to second guess why the individual offending messages were not deleted and a member put in time out. It’s not like the thread spanned month(s) or anything like that. You have to do what you have to do. I certainly could not do your job. Per why he got mad - I suspect the thread contained MANY hours of his person time that was only directed towards sharing knowledge with other members here. Everyone’s time is valuable for a WIDELY varying number of reasons. I guess it’s the old play stupid games win stupid prizes situation.
 
Last edited:
Well nobody is here to second guess why the individual offending messages were not deleted and a member put in time out. It’s not like the thread spanned month(s) or anything like that. You have to do what you have to do. I certainly could not do your job. Per why he got mad - I suspect the thread contained MANY hours of his person time that was only directed towards sharing knowledge with other members here. Everyone’s time is valuable for a WIDELY varying number of reasons. I guess it’s the old play stupid games win stupid prizes situation.


It only had 12 total posts, half were his. and thread lasted less than 24 hours.
 
I say good riddance.:laughing7:

He made to many claims to the people Posting just ROCKS, that they were in fact Artifacts, which imo leads new collectors down the wrong path. Plus my experiences with him on other sites, he was a stern Holocaust Denier...

There I said it! :evil6:
 
I say good riddance.:laughing7:

He made to many claims to the people Posting just ROCKS, that they were in fact Artifacts, which imo leads new collectors down the wrong path. Plus my experiences with him on other sites, he was a stern Holocaust Denier...

There I said it! :evil6:
I don’t recall him being a rock poster.
But I will revisit past posts.
I think your post is rude and likely against site rules.
 
I don’t recall him being a rock poster.
But I will revisit past posts.
I think your post is rude and likely against site rules.
Maybe you should re-read my reply.

I didn't say he posted rocks.

I think your reply is rude and against my rules...
 
He's probably on one of the FB artifact groups.......say what you want on there without being booted.
 
I know quite a long time ago, I learned about flake cores from Uniface. I started paying attention to things other than arrowheads and lo and behold I found several Jasper cores and a Jasper thumb scraper that I had previously picked up and discarded. People can say they are just rocks, but I saw that they reduced the cores down to a very small size utilizing every flake. To some a thumb scraper is just a flake with “creek chatter” or debitsge from the construction of some flaked arrowhead. They were cutting/scraping edges however small.
 
Last edited:
My account was once not banned but slowed to a point where the site was unusable. It worked fine not logged in. After at least months of this “shadow ban”, I spent an hour sending a PM to the right person and it was fixed. I wouldn’t be surprised if the same happened to Uni and he didn’t care enough to get let back in. True or not a loss to the group, Also miss Charll, Grim Reaper , and a bunch of others. The knowledge on here after the arrowheadology site shut down was amazing. I know most are on Facebook or arrowheads.com but I I really prefer this format, the knowledge is drowned out by all the nonsense on FB, and I’m banned from AH.com.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom