What's new

More Silver ID needed

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
12,783
Reaction score
143
Golden Thread
0
Location
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
This one appears to be lead crystal with a solid silver lid. I can't make tha back mark out, but I'm sure someone here can.

I really hope this one is real :-[

Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • 2011-02-24 013.webp
    2011-02-24 013.webp
    65 KB · Views: 260
  • 2011-02-24 014.webp
    2011-02-24 014.webp
    50.6 KB · Views: 237
  • 2011-02-24 015.webp
    2011-02-24 015.webp
    32.7 KB · Views: 245
  • 2011-02-24 016.webp
    2011-02-24 016.webp
    26.2 KB · Views: 228
  • 2011-02-24 017.webp
    2011-02-24 017.webp
    36.3 KB · Views: 240
  • 2011-02-24 016.webp
    2011-02-24 016.webp
    36.4 KB · Views: 230
It's a start... I'm iffy in the "London" piece, but if I'm right, it's 1898.

Can't make out the maker's mark.

aaaaa.webp
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom