What's new

More silver today...

Lord Verdigris

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2014
Messages
3,935
Reaction score
9,274
Golden Thread
2
Location
East coast Canada
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Fisher F75 Ltd SE 2 & Fisher F2 with 11"DD
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Managed another small hunt today and got some keepers. A few odds and ends,1918 large cent and a silver quarter. The 1956 quarter is not as old as i'd like but man did it ever come out nice and shinny. Must have been dropped new. Thanks for looking!
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1465863184.938023.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1465863231.942450.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1465863295.046830.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1465863306.681563.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1465863317.433753.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1465863329.801127.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1465863338.134095.webp
 
Upvote 24
Good stuff right there....
 
Congrats on those keepers K1DDO . I like to see green in the hole amost as much as silver.
 
Great job! I love finding silver seems to always come out like it was just dropped I have jars of black quarters and dimes of clad Good finds!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom