GodlessWanderer

Aug 5, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While I'm preparing specimens for their photoshoot... I thought I'd share this with you.

You all know that wall in Peru? That wall that I believe is at Sacsayhuaman. Well here are two photos. One is the basic everyday picture. The next is the same picture, only I have enhanced it for your viewing pleasure.

Now this only works if you really look at the image. You have to zoom in and LOOK AROUND. I have upscaled it so you can do so. You should view this on a large monitor (but we all know some will only use their phone and state that they don't see anything). I'm not going to tell you what to see... I want to see if you can do it on your own. It's OK to use your imagination. In fact you have to. The strange part is when others see the same things you do. This is not the same as looking at clouds, these images are fixed.

Now I got to get these specimens with THE TREE photographed.

I will say this... George Lucas has some splainin' to do.

"I AM THE SMARTEST MAN ALIVE!!!" - Adam Sandler

Attachments

• wallsacsayhuaman1.jpg
    wallsacsayhuaman1.jpg
    1,011.4 KB · Views: 95
  • wallsacsayhuaman2.jpg
    wallsacsayhuaman2.jpg
    582.4 KB · Views: 114

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see lots of stuff , I see a stoner smoking some rock, Homer Simpson in the center . a puppy to the top right , a bird and many other things.
I'm sure most of us can see something if we look long enough. BUT these are not some secret code or message from the past ,they are simply how our minds work .

Last edited:

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I see nothing but an amazing example of long days spent, hand grinding those huge stones to custom fit each other. All unskilled residents expecting their ration of corn, even today, should be assigned some such task. We could build huge stacks of stone with all of the available potential labor. Doesn't matter how long it takes.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see ancient Aztec that translates to "eat at Joe's".

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I see nothing but an amazing example of long days spent, hand grinding those huge stones to custom fit each other. All unskilled residents expecting their ration of corn, even today, should be assigned some such task. We could build huge stacks of stone with all of the available potential labor. Doesn't matter how long it takes.
I agree with your assessment. I am a mason and can tell you 1st hand the amount of skill and brutal labor involved in constructing a masonry wall without mortar or connecting devices would be an almost impossible task in todays world. If there is an image on the stone it eludes me.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I can imagine a head with a headdress facing left and looking down on the big stone, but it's probably the Sensimilla I just enjoyed.

Wildcat1750

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2012
Western CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO/Ace 250w8.5x11" DD Coil/
Garrett Pro-Pointer/Garrett Pro-Pointer AT/
Vibra-Tector 730/
Radio Shack Discovery 1000 (Tracker IV)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see a bearded man with a crown looking to the right...
But then again I see all sorts of things in my bathroom tiles in the morning when I'm 'concentrating'. :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread