What's new

More treasures today second trip out

Mytoys

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2024
Messages
305
Reaction score
1,172
Golden Thread
0
Wow, my best day I think since I started in terms of aged finds. I was not expecting to find this gem. Along with some Canadian coins, an 2011 South African coun I did not have, but my best find so far.
Silver 1917 Mercury Dime heavily worn but can still clearly make out the date and most all of the letter details front and back too.
The very first minted Silver Mercury Dime was released Oct 30, 1916.
Oh the history this coin has seen.
 

Attachments

  • 20250712_153347.webp
    20250712_153347.webp
    404.7 KB · Views: 83
  • 20250712_153413.webp
    20250712_153413.webp
    92.5 KB · Views: 60
  • 20250712_153424.webp
    20250712_153424.webp
    112.2 KB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot_20250712_154257_Google.webp
    Screenshot_20250712_154257_Google.webp
    69.2 KB · Views: 56
Good early date Merc.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom