What's new

More turf fishing today

litefire56

Bronze Member
Joined
May 14, 2008
Messages
1,547
Reaction score
38
Golden Thread
0
Location
Illinois
Detector(s) used
DFX -10x12 SEF, 300mm, 10"DD, 6x10DD, Sunray DX-1
Met up with Brett for a late afternoon hunt today, and we went back over to the "little field of dreams" where I found the Morgan dollar the other day. Late into the hunt I found the Rosie. The Mini compacts and the "squished" quarter were from the other day at a different spot.

Thanks for looking!
 

Attachments

  • johnsnew 625.webp
    johnsnew 625.webp
    84.6 KB · Views: 176
  • johnsnew 626.webp
    johnsnew 626.webp
    81.8 KB · Views: 189
  • johnsnew 630.webp
    johnsnew 630.webp
    101.1 KB · Views: 182
  • johnsnew 615.webp
    johnsnew 615.webp
    71.2 KB · Views: 190
  • stel2268.webp
    stel2268.webp
    24.7 KB · Views: 177
John

Silver keeps coming for you....

Glad you had a good hunt.....
 
Nice finds!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I really like those compacts, and they look to be in nice shape!

I never really realized what an intricate and interesting shape Colorado is until I looked at your token. ;D
 
Wow John! Those compacts are excellent :thumbsup:

Glad to see you could also squeeze a little silver out as well :)
 
Great stuff!!! :hello2:
 
Cool! I got a Luxor and a Kissproof on the same day earlier this year in Dundee!
 
GREAT FINDS , SURE IS TOUGH TO FIND MORE THAN ONE SILVER COIN!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom