What's new

MORGAN DOLLAR!!!!!

Now that Morgan is SWEET!! :notworthy:

1892. . . this must be the year of the Kermitt or the edge of Seatedness
 
Awesome hunt....A big congratulations to you on a once in a lifetime find Kermit.
 
INCREDIBLE !!!!!!

This is my second post ...........I have been watching your videos for a few months ........Haven't watched #83 yet. I just wanted to say you and the rest of the guys you hunt with and video have inspired me to get a metal detector this month. I can't believe the great finds you guys have been getting.

If I decide to get an Etrac do you guys think you can teach me how to use it ? I have been looking at the old maps and been getting a lot of
local history so I can't wait to get out there.

Again great find and a great thing you guys are doing by documenting the hunts.

Keep it up,

James
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom