What's new

MOs fossil ID pix

mamabear

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
3,075
Reaction score
869
Golden Thread
0
Location
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
this is something I picked up at one of the MO state parks. They are free, & has the artists name printed. Hope this is ok to post. If not, I understand. I used this quite a bit when I came back to MO 10 years ago. Hope it can help others as well.
 

Attachments

  • MO fossils001.webp
    MO fossils001.webp
    68.3 KB · Views: 346
  • MO fossils002.webp
    MO fossils002.webp
    65.6 KB · Views: 345
Thanks for sharing, that may help a few folks that are getting started collecting. :thumbsup:
If the 'Global warming', & melting Ice continue, we may once again see the 'shallow seas' covering this area.

Fossis...............
 
Hey Fossis. thanx for lookin' .
 
I find this to be uselful AND printed a copy for my niece.

Thanks mamabear...glad you're back in action:)
 
hi Vibes! I'm glad to be back! golly these 'puters can be a pain! Glad you can use the ID & really glad you gave one to your niece. Hope she finds & ID's lots.
 
Good post, Mamabear....Now I can use a scientific name for the clamshells, snailshells and those curly thingies...
 
oldgoat said:
Good post, Mamabear....Now I can use a scientific name for the clamshells, snailshells and those curly thingies...
Ohhh! I really like those curly thingys. I have bunches of'em! Thanx oldgoat, glad I can pass it on. MO. has a lot of good info available through the park system.
 
Hey thanks, I've seen some of these, now I have a name to go with them.

ng
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom