What's new

Most boxes tried 2/2/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Today I picked up eight boxes of halves,which is the most I've done at one time since starting this hobby three months ago.
Rushed home in anticipation of "THE BIG SCORE".
Well it was a bit short of the big one,but better than a skunk

Here goes:

3x 1964
1x 1965
2x 1966
6x 1967
8x 1968
7x 1969

Tomorrow I pick up four more boxes.
 
Upvote 0
Well atleast you got some!!! :icon_pirat:
 
Well Rich 27 more keepers to add to your stash and the way you tear up the rolls I am sure that will will have more for the pile b4 the week is over with :thumbsup:, Ed
 
i been gettin stinky boxes too here lately........
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom