Cool Hand Fluke
Bronze Member
Most Silver I've Ever Found in Two Days!! 18 Silver Coins!!!
I returned to the "Field of Dreams" today! It was really hot! Temp was about 95 degrees! I could only take the heat for about 4 hours.
Had another awesome day in this field! Dug out 9 more silvers! That's 18 silvers in two days! Total wheat pennies now stands at 48!
I'm pretty sure that I've removed about 95% of the good targets, so I'll leave a few for the next guy. It's a 100 mile round trip for me to this place,
and it's to hot there!
I returned to the "Field of Dreams" today! It was really hot! Temp was about 95 degrees! I could only take the heat for about 4 hours.
Had another awesome day in this field! Dug out 9 more silvers! That's 18 silvers in two days! Total wheat pennies now stands at 48!
I'm pretty sure that I've removed about 95% of the good targets, so I'll leave a few for the next guy. It's a 100 mile round trip for me to this place,
and it's to hot there!
Attachments
-
Field of dreams 001.webp33.3 KB · Views: 184 -
Field of dreams 002.webp83.7 KB · Views: 175 -
Field of dreams 003.webp30.5 KB · Views: 169 -
Field of dreams 004.webp68.6 KB · Views: 162 -
Field of dreams 005.webp26.5 KB · Views: 177 -
Field of dreams 008.webp32.5 KB · Views: 177 -
Field of dreams 009.webp25.9 KB · Views: 160 -
Field of dreams 010.webp94.4 KB · Views: 182 -
Field of dreams 011.webp35.9 KB · Views: 179 -
Field of dreams 016.webp55.5 KB · Views: 171 -
Field of dreams 014.webp33.3 KB · Views: 171 -
Field of dreams 015.webp115.4 KB · Views: 190 -
Field of dreams 019.webp34.2 KB · Views: 178 -
Field of dreams 021.webp34.1 KB · Views: 197 -
Field of dreams 022.webp32.3 KB · Views: 187 -
Field of dreams 023.webp18.9 KB · Views: 201 -
Field of dreams 024.webp36.5 KB · Views: 179 -
Field of dreams 027.webp50.1 KB · Views: 191
Upvote
39
...all good.you rock...great hunts






