What's new

Most silver ounces in a year???

Silverbelle

Greenie
Joined
Aug 12, 2009
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
It seems that most of you keep stats on what you find. I'm curious what is the MOST ounces anyone has gotten in a year.. any year. I'm guessing LJ may be up there :read2:

Anyone feel like posting silver results on their best year???
 
Upvote 0
Well have been doing this only since March this year and have over 1530 Halves, 93 of which are %90'ers- that equals about 248 ounces. Half of these finds came in 2 Big finds though of 294 & 419 halves each.
 
Too early for totals on ounces but I am working on 2,500 silver coins for the year 98% are halves but I supplement with dimes so I have a few hundred of those. I would love to hit 4,000 silvers for the year. We will see.

Golden Silver
 
Wow,, those are pretty darn impressive :hello2:.. I can't even imagine getting that much.
 
Ok I have 3 oz

DW
 
This is probably my best year for silver totals. I think the economy is a factor.
 
This thread has been done before. Some people will post, some will not. I believe the late Silver Fox had a sig line that said something like


"CRH TOTAL? That’s just a number and mines UNLISTED."
 
Totals: (since start 7/17/2009)
90% 12.30 Troy Oz
40% 7.39 Troy Oz
Silver 19.69 Troy Oz
Searched $3,195.00
Coins: 6,390.00
Out of pocket: $36.00
 
nyiangelo said:
This thread has been done before. Some people will post, some will not. I believe the late Silver Fox had a sig line that said something like


"CRH TOTAL? That’s just a number and mines UNLISTED."

exactamundo there angelo.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom