What's new

"Mostly 1953's"

TheMastermind

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2012
Messages
2,266
Reaction score
1,754
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pennsy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
... is what my third SOLID ROLL of Franklins had written on the outside...

one.webp

two.webp

:4leafclover: :leprechaun-hat: :4leafclover:

Picked up a box of halves + $397 in CWR of halves + $15 in loose halves yesterday while running some errands.

I noticed a silver in the loose halves immediately, and they gave up one 90%er: 1964.

Aside from the solid roll of Franklins, I also snagged two 40%ers out of the CWR:

1966
1967

The box ended up being a skunk, but that certainly didn't detract from what I was feelin' after that solid roll 8-)

Total take was 21 90%ers and two 40%ers:

Bens
1951D
1951S
1953D x 16
1953S
1962

1964
1966
1967

three.webp

Mostly 1953's, indeed 8-)
 
Upvote 0
That is beautiful!!! Congrats on the solid roll!
 
solid roll sweet still waiting for a roll of buffaloes or Indians
 
What a sweet find mastermind!!!!! I love as advertised rolls! Big congrats :occasion14:
 
Just love the "as advertised" solid rolls. CONGRATS
 
Outstanding! Makes you wonder where the rest of the collection is. Great find.
 
Awesome Mastermind! I'm very jealous, congratulations! :happysmiley:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom