bullgill Full Member Joined Jun 8, 2014 Messages 165 Reaction score 169 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 27, 2016 #1 Got it for $2 so I said why not. Looks interesting enough. Upvote 6
RustyGold Gold Member Joined Aug 16, 2013 Messages 9,510 Reaction score 11,223 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern California Detector(s) used XP Deus I & II Xterra Elite Xterra Pro Primary Interest: Other Jan 27, 2016 #2 Very cool!
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 27, 2016 #3 How do you guys date something like that? ? Congrats on the $2 score
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 27, 2016 #4 Looks pretty sweet
bullgill Full Member Joined Jun 8, 2014 Messages 165 Reaction score 169 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 27, 2016 Thread Owner #5 I think it is actually described accurately but despite it being uncommon they fetch $20. Not a bad find though, I like it.
I think it is actually described accurately but despite it being uncommon they fetch $20. Not a bad find though, I like it.
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,475 Reaction score 25,977 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 27, 2016 #6 I would have paid $ 2.00 for it. Nice find.
V victorysgold Full Member Joined Feb 24, 2008 Messages 101 Reaction score 55 Golden Thread 0 Location Durham, NC Detector(s) used XP Deus 3.2, Garrett Propointer II, Primary Interest: Prospecting Jan 27, 2016 #7 Nice find. WTG!
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,308 Reaction score 48,555 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 27, 2016 #8 against the wind said: How do you guys date something like that? ? Congrats on the $2 score Click to expand... Not to 1760.
against the wind said: How do you guys date something like that? ? Congrats on the $2 score Click to expand... Not to 1760.
Iron Patch Platinum Member Joined Sep 28, 2007 Messages 19,276 Reaction score 8,953 Golden Thread 3 Location Dirtyville 🥇 Banner finds 4 Detector(s) used Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 27, 2016 #10 CRUSADER said: Not to 1760. Click to expand... Or I would think even close.
Iron Patch Platinum Member Joined Sep 28, 2007 Messages 19,276 Reaction score 8,953 Golden Thread 3 Location Dirtyville 🥇 Banner finds 4 Detector(s) used Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 27, 2016 #11 stefen said: Circa 1960...poor handwriting example 1950's womens belt buckle... Click to expand... More like it.
stefen said: Circa 1960...poor handwriting example 1950's womens belt buckle... Click to expand... More like it.
R RJMarrella Tenderfoot Joined Jan 27, 2016 Messages 2 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location New Jersey Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 27, 2016 #12 It's a great piece. I love the craftsmanship on the back of the pin. Well done!