What's new

Mountainburg, AR.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,808
Reaction score
76,246
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Swimming Pool & Playground at Lake Fort Smith near Mountainburg, Arkansas. a958_1.webp
 
No longer there buried under mega tons of dirt and rip rock
 
Real shame when they do that
 
Yep. Wished I could have got down there before they destroyed it. My father in law works at the park down there and there is a few places with the old grass still left but don't think there would be anything
 
Yep. Wished I could have got down there before they destroyed it. My father in law works at the park down there and there is a few places with the old grass still left but don't think there would be anything

Well if I was told that, & local, I'd be there making sure :laughing7:
learned long time ago, It don't always pay to think
 
It sure doesn't. Most of the time gut feelings are more correct than what u really think
 
oh I also forgot to note when I wrote this, there was, and still is a chain link fence that runs the entire length of where it used to be at, and there is also some sludge ponds from the stuff the water treatment plant cleans out of the city drinking water. I wish I'd have been there when they were taking the top soil out, and followed them to where they dumped it. I worked for the blasting, and drilling company that put the new dam there, and merged both lakes into one.
 
Yep that Top soil Could be Very Interesting :coffee2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom