What's new

Moving to St Louis

Twitch

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
2,884
Reaction score
2,359
Golden Thread
0
Location
Missouri
While I'm moving again - back to solid artifact hunting grounds! Over the next couple of weeks I'll be relocating to the St Louis Mo area. Looking forward to it. I should be able to start posting finds again once we get settled in.
 
Upvote 0
Good luck! Will be looking forward to seeing some finds.
 
I look forward to seeing what you find.
 
I live in Ohio great place for artifacts but I wished I lived in Missouri so many artifacts!
 
NICE!! That Cahokia site is really something!

Wasn't the St. Louis area where the largest population of Native's living together (in the USA anyway) was known to have been?
 
Oh boy Mo. is a very solid place to hunt. You will be a star hunting those creeks! Have a good move!
 
I miss hunting with you and the monkeys. I had fun with you guys. Good luck with your move, and I hope you land on great hunting grounds!!
 
Thanks everyone.

Rusty - good to hear from you. Hope you've been finding them lately. Did that field by your place ever produce again like that day we were there? Tell your Dad I said Hi.
 
Good luck with your move.. I bet you're pretty excited to hit Missouri ground
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom