What's new

Mr Apush: A semi-dream box (Update with 1 New Pic)

apush

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
1,942
Reaction score
212
Golden Thread
0
Location
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
An Update:

At the end of last week, I picked up 3 boxes--although I had ordered 4. I only had $1500 on my person as my dump deposit had not hit my account (either they were late due to poor weather conditions, or it just had not posted). Either way, I picked up the 4th box today.

Results:
10-90% (all 1964s this go around)
30-40%

Total of the 4 boxes:

19-90%
153-40%

Unless the silver goddess decides I am worthy (smile), I gotta feeling the skunks will pick back up soon. Happy for the short run. I now have paid off the catering for the Wedding. Gotta love this hobby!

HSH,
apush



Hi All,
It has been a very long while since I posted a decent box. Today, I picked up 3 boxes. Not expecting any type of real keepers--as picken's have been real slim as of late--it was nice to find a few extra silvers this week. Guess a few of those Christmas deposits found us here in Texas:

Box 1 (Mr Apush got this one):
78-40% (I cannot tell you how he about had a fit over this one--only 13 rolls had zero keepers--rest had 1-5)
3-90% (1 Ben)

Box 2 (Mrs. Apush)
6-40%

Box 3 (Mrs. Apush)
29-40%
6-90% (1 Ben)

Totals: 113-40% & 9-90%
Best boxes in a long, long while.

Working too many hours, plus grad school--it is killing me!
apush :read2:
 

Attachments

  • Apush 1 Photo.webp
    Apush 1 Photo.webp
    156.6 KB · Views: 734
  • Apush Feb 7 2011.webp
    Apush Feb 7 2011.webp
    181.9 KB · Views: 243
Upvote 0
Re: Mr Apush: A semi-dream box (1 pic)

you did well!! I'm on my 4th week of skunks. 8 boxes zip
 
Re: Mr Apush: A semi-dream box (1 pic)

WOW!
great score on this box! that's a lot of silver there!
way to go! :headbang:
 
Re: Mr Apush: A semi-dream box (1 pic)

well that will get your hear pumping, huh? Nice Score! :hello2:
 
Re: Mr Apush: A semi-dream box (1 pic)

last week 2 boxes i 40%er and i know i will soon get a dream box like mr apush its coming soon i know it is i know it is i know it is i know it is i keep telling myself that and im still hanging in there. suprdave
 
Re: Mr Apush: A semi-dream box (1 pic)

boxes like that you might have some leftover after the wedding.
 
Re: Mr Apush: A semi-dream box (1 pic)

That is unreal to me... Im super impressed if I find 4 x 40% in a box around here.

great find!!!
 
Re: Mr Apush: A semi-dream box (1 pic)

:icon_sunny:
Thats great it seems we all are in some sort of sweet spot all is right with world !!!
HH
62silver :icon_thumleft:
 
My update: Apush
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom