What's new

Mr Apush: A semi-dream box (Update with 1 New Pic)

apush

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
1,942
Reaction score
212
Golden Thread
0
Location
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
An Update:

At the end of last week, I picked up 3 boxes--although I had ordered 4. I only had $1500 on my person as my dump deposit had not hit my account (either they were late due to poor weather conditions, or it just had not posted). Either way, I picked up the 4th box today.

Results:
10-90% (all 1964s this go around)
30-40%

Total of the 4 boxes:

19-90%
153-40%

Unless the silver goddess decides I am worthy (smile), I gotta feeling the skunks will pick back up soon. Happy for the short run. I now have paid off the catering for the Wedding. Gotta love this hobby!

HSH,
apush



Hi All,
It has been a very long while since I posted a decent box. Today, I picked up 3 boxes. Not expecting any type of real keepers--as picken's have been real slim as of late--it was nice to find a few extra silvers this week. Guess a few of those Christmas deposits found us here in Texas:

Box 1 (Mr Apush got this one):
78-40% (I cannot tell you how he about had a fit over this one--only 13 rolls had zero keepers--rest had 1-5)
3-90% (1 Ben)

Box 2 (Mrs. Apush)
6-40%

Box 3 (Mrs. Apush)
29-40%
6-90% (1 Ben)

Totals: 113-40% & 9-90%
Best boxes in a long, long while.

Working too many hours, plus grad school--it is killing me!
apush :read2:
 

Attachments

  • Apush 1 Photo.webp
    Apush 1 Photo.webp
    156.6 KB · Views: 734
  • Apush Feb 7 2011.webp
    Apush Feb 7 2011.webp
    181.9 KB · Views: 243
Upvote 0
Re: Mr Apush: A semi-dream box (1 pic)

OMG - so many CRHs in here have hit majors scores recently I am starting to feel jaded!!! :laughing7: Congratulations on your super boxes!!! :thumbsup:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Re: Mr Apush: A semi-dream box (1 pic)

Awesome score Apush! Congrats, is that your best box yet?

:icon_thumleft:
 
Re: Mr Apush: A semi-dream box (1 pic)

Amazing! A box of 20 is a dream box to me. Congrats on the finds!! :icon_thumright:
 
Re: Mr Apush: A semi-dream box (1 pic)

Wow those are some great boxes! Congratulations, you and Mr. Apush have earned it!
 
Re: Mr Apush: A semi-dream box (1 pic)

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS AMAZING BOXES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want a score like that SOOOOOOO bad sometime soon! keep it up and hh!
 
Re: Mr Apush: A semi-dream box (1 pic)

Awesome boxes. :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: Mr Apush: A semi-dream box (1 pic)

WTG!!!!!

I am a little envious, though. I just went through yet another skunk box.
 
Re: Mr Apush: A semi-dream box (1 pic)

Congrats - i am also in grad school and it taking away from my CRH. so much work.
 
Re: Mr Apush: A semi-dream box (1 pic)

Apush.. that would be a dream box in my book.. wow .. congrats. :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: Mr Apush: A semi-dream box (1 pic)

Apush,
There it is! That is the way to blow the blues from a slow January right away! Sunshine! :icon_sunny:
Congratulations!
Great photo, that is a hunk-o-silver. :laughing9:
Steve
 
Re: Mr Apush: A semi-dream box (1 pic)

Very nice! :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: Mr Apush: A semi-dream box (1 pic)

That's a big chunk of silver!!!! WTG!!!! :hello2:
 
Re: Mr Apush: A semi-dream box (1 pic)

Congrats!
 
Re: Mr Apush: A semi-dream box (1 pic)

What a score :thumbsup: :thumbsup: It seems like everytime Mr.Apush touches a box it turns out to be a good one.
HH
Rich
 
Re: Mr Apush: A semi-dream box (1 pic)

Aw some find on your coin boxes. You all are killing me her in the coin rolls, One day my time will come I find 50 or 60 in a box except I think what is happening here is I am getting all of your boxes that r already searched.. LOL
 
Re: Mr Apush: A semi-dream box (1 pic)

WOW :thumbsup:
 
Re: Mr Apush: A semi-dream box (1 pic)

Wow! Congrats! :D
Glad to see you got some good fortune coming your way! The only question you should have now is, where to store the silver! :thumbsup:
 
Re: Mr Apush: A semi-dream box (1 pic)

Way to go!...Apush. "Riley" can smell all that silver right through my computer!
Wow....great score.
Congrats
rileyboy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom