What's new

Mr Apush: Darn the Luck

apush

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
1,942
Reaction score
212
Golden Thread
0
Location
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Settled down tonight to do 5 boxes of halves. Budlight and Modelo with extra limes. Mr. Apush takes 2 boxes; I take 3. 6 boxes "incoming" tomorrow.

Apush has 3 boxes and gets a complete "skunk-o-rama." (Well, I did cull 1 1999-S clad that filled hole)--whoppie!!!

Mr. Apush:
2 Walkers
3 Bens
7 40%
A nice 1987 (darn pretty, too).

Slim pickins for 5 boxes, but it was the "first" Walker(s) for Mr. Apush. He has not let me live this down. Men are such "babies!" In fairness, I did "pout" a bit. :laughing9:

HSH,
apush :read2:
 
Upvote 0
Not a bad stack at all.

Yay for men. :hello2:

Nick
 
While you were getting the beer Mr.Apush was checking the holes in the boxes for enders :laughing7:
Good score !
Rich
 
Good score Mr apush, :thumbsup:
HH...Miner
 
The men win one!!!!! Rare occurrence around my house!!!

Congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom