What's new

Mr. Bills Mods? Clue me in please! Nobody Knows???

LX Kid

Full Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Messages
187
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tampa, FL
Detector(s) used
CZ-21, M/Lab Xtera-70, B/Hunter ID , Tesoro Stingray II, Tesoro Tiger Shark, MXT, Eagle II SL, + Others
Mr. Bill's Mods? Clue me in please! Nobody Knows???

Alright, I'm going to show my ignorance "but" would someone clue me in on who Mr. Bill is? What are all these mods I keep seeing people posting that it has had this or that mod? Thanks, "Dumber Than Dirt"
 
Re: Mr. Bill's Mods???? Clue me in please!

OK I had to do it. Pic below is Mr. Bill. This doesn't answer your question, but I had to do it. :laughing7:
 

Attachments

  • Mr. Bill.webp
    Mr. Bill.webp
    8.2 KB · Views: 451
Re: Mr. Bill's Mods???? Clue me in please!

Yes, yes, yes! I love it Sandman! Now I know what you can send me for Christmas! (Ooooops! Can I still express Christmas without going to jail?)
 
Re: Mr. Bill's Mods???? Clue me in please!

Ha! Here's the "real Sandman!" I was on the beach and here he was. Seemed to be interested in my feet! Or mabe I was just standing on a gold ring. LoL

Sandman--42519.jpg
 
Re: Mr. Bill's Mods? Clue me in please! Nobody Knows???

Mr Bill the "Guru" of White detector modifications (only certain ones) . I've never heard anything but good things about his work! gottit
 
Re: Mr. Bill's Mods? Clue me in please! Nobody Knows???

Bill takes Idx pros, Idx's, and classics and adds a manual ground balance and juices up the sensitivity. If you can buy one of his modded Whites detectors at a good price do it. It is definitely worth it. An already good detector is made very deep and accurate. R.L.
 
Re: Mr. Bill's Mods? Clue me in please! Nobody Knows???

In addition to what R.L. wrote, Mr. Bill adds an external Threshold adjustment knob. These modded detectors with a 5.3 Bullseye coil are deadly working slowly in iron and other trash infested sites.

HH Bob
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom