What's new

Mr. Fossis, the "Relic King"

scotto

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
1,785
Reaction score
278
Golden Thread
0
Location
My first M/D find
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Mr. Fossis, the "Relic King"

Here's a pic of my buddy Fossis, with a huge pile of relics he's found with his metal detector.

That's quite a bit for only a few trips out!!! ;D
 

Attachments

  • aacane4.webp
    aacane4.webp
    133.5 KB · Views: 1,639
Upvote 0
Re: Mr. Fossis, the "Relic King"

solx nys said:
what do you think we are idiots!there is no way you can fit all that in a nail apron.



:P

You're right it wouldn't fit, I had to make two
trips, ;D.

Fossis.............
 
Re: Mr. Fossis, the "Relic King"

txkickergirl said:
Is someone hosting another rusty crap contest and forget to tell me???

Fossis that was some real heavy digging, I am already tired just looking at it, think I will go take a nap.

Please Kickergirl, 'Crap', is such a strong
word, I prefer 'Rusty Relic's'. ::)

Fossis..............
 
Re: Mr. Fossis, the "Relic King"

And the phrase "one man's junk is another man's treasure pops into my head" :)

Nice finds - I think (hehe)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom