Mr. Noodle left me a present.

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My cat Mr. Noodle cannot abide a rat or mouse anywhere!
20220424_072248.jpg
20220327_111226.jpg

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
He says: "I'll kill it, but don't expect me to eat it."

I believe any mouse that comes into our home is quite safe with our 2 cats and dog.
Though our Cobbie has 1 kill racked up, during construction she jumped onto the pile of 2x4's part of it fell over and did the mouse in.:laughing7:

guardez

Apr 19, 2014
SEMO
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 Pro Pack ,Tesoro DeLeon, Outlaw, Compadre,
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Beautiful kitty!!

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just doing what they've done for man for thousands of years I understand. I just got to Disneyland yesterday afternoon and after dinner last night I saw for the first time one of the many somewhat popular feral cats that take care of the rodents in the park. This they've done for many generations I guess.

Attachments

• CatsofDisneyland1.jpg
    CatsofDisneyland1.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
OP
OP
newnan man

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yeah, they're hell on Ol Mickey!
Just doing what they've done for man for thousands of years I understand. I just got to Disneyland yesterday afternoon and after dinner last night I saw for the first time one of the many somewhat popular feral cats that take care of the rodents in the park. This they've done for many generations

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My house hasn’t had a mouse in it for years but I went down the basement a couple weeks ago and there is my cat Lola just sitting there and along side of her not more than six inches away, a mouse is just sitting there, neither seeming to pay attention to the other. I slipped upstairs, got my longhandled “grabbers” and slowly walked over to the mouse. I was expecting it to scurry off but nope, it just calmly sat there while I picked it up and hurried outside with it. Set it down and it stayed and nibbled on something before slowly meandering off.

Set a live trap that will catch multiple mice but haven’t gotten a single one, so I guess I had a singleton. Good thing because I sure can’t rely on the cat.

OP
OP
newnan man

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
20220505_171840.jpg

Mr.Noodles latest rat. Baby rat from neighbors yard. I tell them to clean up fence row but he's too busy playing video games!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread