What's new

Mr. Silver Roo's Great Adventure

smokeythecat

Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2012
Messages
20,926
Reaction score
41,158
Golden Thread
10
Location
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
10
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I'm kinda goofy. I bought harnesses and leashes for my miniature chickens and finally took the rooster, Mr. Silver Roo, to visit the lady at the hardware store who wanted to see him. He was scared, so I put a blankie over just his head on the ride there. He sat perfectly still like a true gentleman and I tucked him under my arm and took him right in. One guy looked at him and said "he's real!". Mr. Silver Roo bought a receptacle cover and a Coke and we went home and he lived happily ever after. And told me where to put that harness!

Then a hawk came by and he cooed to his hens and they all "ducked down" in their house. The hawk saw them but had a zero chance of getting into that steel pen.
IMG_2778.webp
 
Glad to see Mr Silver Roo saved the day..I don’t think that hawk would want to tangle with him
 
Mr. Silver Roo weighs all of 1 pound. Soaking wet.
 
Poor embarrassed chicken
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom