M
Mr. Steve from Mich.
Guest
- #1
Thread Owner
...I had to renew under a new name and e-mail address-Took my hard drive to the laundromat for a wash and tumble dry....turns out it was full of nit-wit ware...(Spyware)...anyway,got it beaten back into shape with the appropriate Norton up to date anti nit-wit protection,and had to re-register here...Just got back from vacation-went up cheboygan way-the weather was 80 and sunny every day until the last day when it stormed-Imagine;i was in neck-deep water;heard thunder and turned around-BLACK SKY and lightning coming at me-AND:ME OUT IN THE WATER WITH A STAINLESS-STEEL LONG-HANDLED SAND SCOOP!! I found a couple cheap silver rings;and LOTS of modern money-And,a 1952 Wheat penny,and a 1954 nickel...I am going tomorrow to a couple of state parks over Lapeer way-My wife wants me to go;to find her a ring...(I just LOVE her!!)
8)
8)
Found a little silver-cut glass pendant;a modern nickel,and a copper bell on a string...
Hey guy-I would LOVE to join you-I am on 3rd shift now,and it would have to be on the weekend,maybe Saturday...Let me know-Thanks,Mr.Steve
Good-hopefully,they got it all-On the History Channel today,Battlefield Detectives were at Custers Last Stand-They proved it actually was a massacre of troopers fleeing in mass-panic from the Indians that had them out-gunned 4-to-1.They also had a Springfield rifle that was supposedly used in the battle.Amazingly;they identified that rifle WAS involved in the battle by comparing cartridges they found on the battlefield with newly-fired cartridges out of the same gun by comparing firing-pin marks on both sets of cartridges-They also found out this very gun they had was used by the troopers by charting dropped cartridges;and then was used AGAINST THEM by the Indians in the same battle.They also showed an unfired;live cartridge that was recently found on Last Stand Battlefield.Those modern-day forensics experts sure know their stuff-they were involved in all of it.AMAZING-after 130 years;they can get at the REAL truth-There NEVER was a Last Stand-the indian historians called it"more like a buffalo stampede"the way the troopers were fleeing.So much for 






