juju
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Dec 8, 2007
- Messages
- 2,015
- Reaction score
- 17
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Burien, Wa.
- Detector(s) used
- Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
Howdy all,
This is the thread that I will keep updated on Mrs. JuJu's progress. Her I.V. is started and she should be headed back in a few moments. Thanks for all your support. She will be reading this thread when she is able. So if ya got somethin to say to her here is the place to post it. Take care.

JuJu
This is the thread that I will keep updated on Mrs. JuJu's progress. Her I.V. is started and she should be headed back in a few moments. Thanks for all your support. She will be reading this thread when she is able. So if ya got somethin to say to her here is the place to post it. Take care.
JuJu
Hope all goes well. Get well soon. 
. Have a nice rest .










